ADMISSION TICA

Admission

ADMISSION Admission

교육목표 및 교육이념

태화국제 기독아카데미(TICA)의 교육목표는 

'하나님 안에서 나를 발견하고 세상으로!' 입니다. 

이 짧은 한 문장에는 세 가지 중요한 뜻이 있습니다.  

첫째로 '하나님 안에서'는 하나님의 말씀으로 삶의 원칙들을 세워 간다는 의미입니다

빌립보서 2장 13절에 의하면 '우리 안에서 결단하게 하고(to will) 행동하게 하시는(to act)분은 바로 하나님'이라고 분명히 말씀하십니다. 또한 시편 23편 8절에 의하면 '우리가 가야 할 길을 가르쳐 주시고 인도하시는 분은 하나님 (I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you)'이라고 말씀하십니다. 하나님 말씀을 배우고 묵상하며 하나님의 뜻을 구하는 신앙은 결단하게 하고 행동하게 하시는 하나님과 동행하며 그 안에서 흔들리지 않는 자신을 바로 세우는 초석이 되리라 믿습니다.  

두번째는 '나를 발견하고' 입니다. 

나를 발견한다는 것은 첫번째 단계에서 배운 삶의 원칙들을 실제로 자신의 삶에 적용하여 하나님안에서 자신의 캐릭터를 찾아가고 만들어 가는 과정을 의미합니다. 이는 성경 로마서 5장 3절에서 5절까지의 말씀 "우리가 환난 중에도 즐거워하나니 이는 환난은 인내를 인내는 연단을 연단은 소망을 이루는 줄 앎이라" -"We know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit."-(Romans 5:3-5, NIV) 를 기초로 하고 있습니다. 나를 발견한다는 것은 하나님 안에서 내게 주어진 삶을 열심히 살아가며 닥치는 모든 어려움을 담대히 극복하는 과정에서 자신만의 캐릭터를 만들고 다음 세번째 단계에 꼭 필요한 자신의 비전(Vision)을 정립하는 것입니다. 여기서 무엇보다도 중요한 것은 겸손하게 자신을 비워나가는 훈련입니다. 그래야만 그 빈 공간에 하나님께서 주시는 충만한 능력으로 채우고 이를 통해 자신의 비전을 세울 수 있습니다. 

세번째 단계는 '세상으로!'입니다. 

'오직 성령이 너희에게 임하시면 너희가 권능을 받고 예루살렘과 온 유대와 땅끝까지 이르러 내 증인이 되리라 (행 1장 8절)'라는 지상 명령처럼 하나님 안에서 나를 세우고 나면 하나님의 대사로 세상에 나가 하나님의 영광을 위해 살아가게 되는 것입니다. 앞의 두 단계를 성공적으로 거치고 나면 하나님의 뜻 안에서 내가 나갈 길이 보일 것입니다. 언제 어디에서 무엇을 하든 사람에게 보이려고 하는 것이 아니라 하나님 앞에서 바로 서는 자세가 하나님을 기쁘시게 하리라 믿습니다. 어제나 오늘이나 앞으로도 영원히 동일하신 그 하나님 안에서 살기로 결단 하며 세상으로 나아가는 과정입니다. 태화국제 기독아카데미(TICA)의 선생님들과 학생들은 '하나님 안에서 나를 발견하고 세상으로!' 라는 교훈을 늘 가슴에 새기며 오늘도 나를 위한 하나님의 계획하심과 충성된 하나님의 대사로서의 내 길을 발견하며 세상으로 한걸음 더 나아가려고 노력합니다. 

The educational motto of Taehwa Christian International School(TICA) is 'Finding myself in God and moving into the world!' 

This short one-sentence motto has three important meanings. 

First, 'in God' means to set up principles of life by the Word of God. 

Philippians 2:13 states clearly, ‘It is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose'. Psalm 23:8 says, 'I will instruct you and teach you in the way, and I will counsel you and watch over you.' We believe learning and meditating on the word of God and seeking the will of God will be the cornerstone for establishing individuals who are not shaken in their faith. 

The second is 'finding myself'. 

Finding myself means the process of applying what we learned in God to our lives and discovering our own character according to his truth. Romans 5: 3-5 states, "We know that suffering produces perseverance; Perseverance, character; and character, hope. God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit." To discover myself is to create my own character through the process of boldly overcoming all challenges through God and to establish my own vision for the next stage. Most important here is training to empty myself. Only then can we fill the empty space with the full power God gives us and build on the vision God has given us. 

The third step is 'moving into the world!' 

"When the Holy Spirit comes to you, you will receive power and will come to Jerusalem and all Judea and the ends of the earth, and you will be my witnesses (Acts 1: 8)" We live for the glory of God. Once we have successfully passed the two steps above, we will go out into the world as ambassadors for Christ. We believe that fearing and serving God is pleasing to Him. Our motivation is not for the service of people but for only God. Any decision we make on when, where, and what is for the sole purpose of pleasing God. It is the process of making a decision to live in our God who was and is and will be the same yesterday, today, and in the future forever. Teachers and students of Taehwa Christian International School (TICA) always strive to engage in the educational motto of "Finding myself in God and moving into the world!" Through this motto, we desire to discover God's plan for our lives and move step by step on our paths as loyal ambassadors for Christ.